Friday, March 8, 2024

The Victim

Obviously, for years, I've made myself out to the victim. If what they're hinting is true, and don't come to a feeling of conviction it is because I have no memory of it. But if what they're hinting is indeed true - that would make all my complaining kind of invalidated. And if my mother was keeping me in solitude, keeping me in a metaphorical chastity belt, pharmacologically abusing me - I don't think anybody would even cry for me. They'd say "Enjoy your tons of medication. it's like smoking cigarettes every single day, chain-smoking for 25 years. Oh, who cares?" With that said, I don't have a memory, I'm just coming to a feeling of conviction about what they're hinting is true. I don't have a memory of it. i swear. But if that indeed happened as they're hinting it did that would obviously completely ruin the victim game I've been playing for the past 25 years - and my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment