Monday, March 4, 2024

My Cyberbully

My cyberbully, best mysterious Internet friend, is YEAH. She's like, no worries, Drew.


I didn't think it was a big deal, but it was. She saw me with the Satan lens for a long time. She's a sweetheart. The mysterious cyberbully is clearly her. Should I reach out to the real her? Then again, don't come to feelings of conviction about what I suspect.


It's interesting how when you get to know people your perception changes. Don't be a bully. You never know what someone is going through. They might be the biggest sweetheart.


Yeah man, some people are legitimately bad people. But I think in a lot of cases it's shades of grey.


They're people I've bullied. Though it's no excuse, I was getting badly bullied in school and by my father. Some people aren't the sadistic monsters they were as they get older.


Right. Believe it or not, I was the nicest guy. It seems like the nicest, most broken people are the ones who get bullied. It's too bad. Bully the fucking bully.


People should stick up for the weak and vulnerable, try to help them, be their friend


And never underestimate someone's power level. They could surprise you and prove you the fuck wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment