Tuesday, March 5, 2024

My stepfather

The irony is they were set to hire me in 2010, the only reason they didn't had nothing to do with me, it's because they suspected my stepfather is Leah Rolands killer


Basically, they passed on the opportunity to hire me, but the bosses daughter loved the social media shit show, and has been following me for years. Basically, it's going to be the fucking Titanic.


My delusions are kind of like a fictional story that becomes real. Take things at face value. Only come to feelings of conviction about things you have concrete evidence of. Don't try to discover hidden realities. Especially without a confession of corroboration.


Maybe try saying this is a fictional story involving real people that I start to believe. You can SUSPECT all kinds of things. That doesn't make it true. Only believe what I'm literally told.


I'll stop living Joanne Greenberg world and start to socially engage, live in the real world. The key to recovery is independence and interpersonal relationships, not the social media posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment