Sunday, March 10, 2024

Neurological Injury

Somebody said don't say they were trying to render me a vegetable, I'm not like Otto Warmbier, I was not literally in a communist death camp. Instead, say they were trying to cause a neurological injury.


Were they forcing me to sit in solitude, pharmacologically abusing me, and torturing me? Even if they were getting sexual pleasure from my suffering - which they clearly were. My chains are internal, not maternal. If I don't like it - leave - be homeless.


Someone suggested what happened to me might be the biggest corruption of American democracy in the 21st century. They were literally trying to give me a neurological injury for nefarious reasons. I was being sabotaged.


Were they getting sexual pleasure from my suffering? Let's call a spade a spade here. They were. But I have freedom. I can drive anywhere I want. Were they intentionally depriving me of fun? Yes they were.


Do you think I behave like I have a neurological injury? And if I do have a neurological injury, did they cause it intentionally? Yep, I do behave like I have a neurological injury and they did it to me intentionally too.


No comments:

Post a Comment