Tuesday, March 26, 2024

HIV Scare (03 26 2024)

Just be honest. Was the HIV scare premeditated? It's obvious it was.


Can everyone stop lying and tell me the truth about what happened?

I accidentally put a dent in the wallpaper - not a new hole in the wall. I'll go to bed.

Goodnight. Having an emotional tsunami the HIV scare was PREMEDITATED.

Just relax and go to bed. This emotional tsunami will pass and I'll be happier in the morning. I'm just getting a trauma response that the HIV scare was PREMEDITATED and everyone is lying. Maybe a family therapy session where we talk about the HIV scare would be beneficial.

My mother is threatening to kick me out of the house. It's not even a new hole. It's just the wallpaper. And I couldn't care less at this point. But living with Dad would be a powder keg. Even worse than here. It would probably end badly if I didn't have complete privacy.

Just admit the HIV scare was PREMEDITATED.

No comments:

Post a Comment