Sunday, March 17, 2024

Psychiatric Medications (03 17 2024)

Quite frankly, I DO NOT and NEVER DID want to take psychiatric medications. I took the mega regimen for over ten years because I thought people's intentions were to help me. Even if their intent was to help, I feel I do not need the medications. They were wrong.

Although people tell me they're "helping" - I feel I'm being forced to take medications I do not want to take by my mother and father. I have no freedom. It's my body, but I have no choice. It's take the medications or else.

I should want to take the medications not because they threaten me with the psychiatric hospital or a group home. I should want to take it because it is helping me. But I don't think it really is despite their narrative.

I want to be left alone to make my own decisions - and my decision is to be medication free. I do not want to put another psychiatric pill in my mouth. The only reason I am in 2024 is because I'm being FORCED.

If I never saw Dr. Coplan again in my life and never took another psychiatric medication - I'd be so happy. It's my mother and father who want me medicated, what's my motivation for taking this shit except for threats of institutionalizing me?

I'm not saying they're SADISTIC monsters who were creating a facade they were helping me, but were really pharmacologically abusing me. Even if there was no nefarious intentions, I was getting a life full of what they wanted for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment