Thursday, March 14, 2024

WWE RAW circa 1999

I'm nostalgic for WWE RAW circa 1999. They'll never be another show that crazy and wild. Society is too woke today. Too bad. I guess all we can do is look back at the old episodes and say those were the good old days before everyone became wussies. :(


Why do I think I'm about to get adopted by the Hart family after getting rejected by my family? Kind of like Brian Pillman. My number on this all star team will be 47. Is it true love? Or will they question our motivation for forming this stable?


The reason I choose 47 as my number is because I used to play I'm thinking of a number with my father. Every single time he'd choose the number 47. I wondered was the fountain house premeditated? Was it an ak47 reference? He says I was the first one to pick 47. There's no reason.


I think I'm going to breakdown and cry when I find true love with Oje Hart and the Hart family. After being unloved and rejected for my whole life - the black sheep - the scapegoat - finally someone will CARE about me genuinely. It will be a beautiful and touching moment.


Let's call a spade a spade here, are the hidden realities as bad as I'm imagining? I'm afraid they're even worse. But don't worry because they're going to make me like Brian Pillman in the Hart Foundation after rejecting me for 23 years. It's going to be rainbows and butterflies.


I wasn't born this way, I was on the brink of superstardom then I metaphorically dropped Margot Robbie on her neck. So they were torturing, trying to give me neurological damage, cancer, and so on. Or were their intentions genuinely good? Come on, someone be honest with me!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment