Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Hidden Realities (03 05 2024)

But seriously, is this about to get feel-good and hilarious? Are good days coming? Or when I discover the hidden realities am I going to be steaming angry and enraged? I don't know why I think even people I might have bullied have good intentions and good hearts, and this is going to be feel good and we're going to be a rock and roll band. We're going to rock and roll soon. We're going to be on a sitcom. I don't know why I think this is going to be good and I'm going to be rocking and rolling with some awesome ladies. That's what I'm thinking. I don't know. At least that's what I'm hoping. I'm hoping it's going to be fun and happy. I'm hoping it's not going to be me going into a rage because frankly, everybody likes happy Andrew. Everybody likes chipper Andrew. We don't want enraged Andrew, steaming angry Andrew. I think it's going to be good, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment