Sunday, March 3, 2024

nobody liked me

So basically nobody liked me. Nobody was genuinely my friend. They were all lying to me. They were all gaslighting me. They were all giving me lip service saying "Oh, you need to help yourself. But realistically, everybody was torturing me. Everybody had me in a death camp. And everybody found turning me into The Blue Blazer, making me a human sacrifice, they all found it hilarious. I was a human sacrifice because of Lady Gaga. Basically, nobody liked me. They wanted to keep me solitary, keep me in hell. After they had tortured me for 20-something years, they made me feel worthless, they made me feel like a piece of meat, they brought me to the Fountain House which is practically a homeless shelter then they intentionally gave me an HIV scare and set me on fire. They wanted to break, dehumanize, and torture me. And everybody knew it. They were overmedicating me. Pharmacologically abusing me. Trying to give me cancer. Keeping me in solitary confinement. Basically, it's like a death camp what they did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment