Friday, March 15, 2024

Resemble People, Biologically Related

So I said: "Oh, my biological father is Brian Pillman? Catch it. All evidence is that Robert Koloski is my father. Just because I resemble Brian Pillman, I shouldn't come to a feeling of conviction I'm biologically related to him. I resemble a lot of people - many whom aren't even famous."

For example, I resemble Syd Barrett - but that does not mean I'm biologically related to him. And the same is true for the woman I knew who resembles Margot Robbie - just because she resembles Margot Robbie does not mean she is Margot Robbie. People aren't infinitely unique. People look like people. Ya know? I bet you if I looked hard enough I could see gas station workers I look like, I could see school bus drivers I look like, I could see people in jail who I look like... because why not? I bet you I look like rich and famous people like I said like Brian Pillman, Syd Barrett, Keith Moon, and so on.

For what it's worth, what are they supposed to say about me - "I knew the son of Syd Barrett"? No, you didn't. Robert Koloski is my father. I'm Andrew Koloski.

So I didn't know Margot Robbie. Did I know someone who at least at one point looked like Margot Robbie? Yes. But I never knew Margot Robbie. I knew a doppelganger of Margot Robbie. I never knew Harley Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment