Saturday, March 16, 2024

Hidden Realities, Torturing Me

I SUSPECT the hidden realities are so bad that they're afraid to tell me because they fear I'll turn into a metaphorical Chris Benoit. I won't. I don't want jail or the psychiatric hospital. I want to be a millionaire movie star. Or maybe the hidden realities will make me happy?


I think they're shivering and shaking because while I'm willfully blind to the hidden realities, you can't make reality not reality, and when I discover what they're I'm going to be STEAMING ANGRY. The angriest I've been in my life. But be calm, zen, don't react in emotion.


Maybe my life isn't a wholesome comedy about mental health challenges, maybe it's a HORROR STORY. When I discover they've been lying and gaslighting, I'll be so angry and there will be nothing I can do about it. They were getting sadistic pleasure from torturing me. It's OBVIOUS!


Even if the truth is so bad, don't explode in RAGE when I learn what it is. Anyone who is about to discover this would want to, but going to jail or the psychiatric hospital is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. The best revenge is MASSIVE SUCCESS and to live life well, not get locked away.


Or maybe the hidden realities are not so bad, or are shades of grey, when I learn what they are I'll be angry, but I'll also be like the Kool-Aid man I'll go smashing through my kitchen wall into my old bedroom and adult film music will start playing then I'll be a happy bunny.


Maybe I am a pudding head, have neurological damage from the solitude and mega regimen of psychiatric medications? Maybe this is all daydreams and fantasy? Maybe this is all delusions? Maybe NO ONE cares I exist? Maybe they're no hidden realities? Take everything at face value!


Even if I have neurological damage from the solitude and mega regimen of psychiatric medications - no one had sadistic intentions to render me a vegetable. Maybe it's like The Blue Blazer from the WWE - a medically negligent accident that even my persecutors feel guilty about.


Then again maybe the psychopharmacologist isn't Dr. Nick from The Simpsons? Maybe he's a professional who knows exactly what he's doing? Maybe punks duped me around 2009 / 2010 - and that's why I have neurological damage? Maybe it's the bullying? Or maybe I was Born this Way? 

No comments:

Post a Comment