Sunday, March 31, 2024

My Parents Are Sexual Sadists

My parents are sexual sadists, they were getting pleasure from torturing me, and it's OBVIOUS. I want them to confess the hidden realities. I want them to admit it. Just admit you were getting perverse pleasure from my suffering - admit you were getting sexual pleasure from my suffering. Admit that the HIV scare and my taking PrEP were premeditated. Admit you were pharmacologically abusing me. Admit it! It's obvious. I was being tortured. I was being kept involuntarily celibate. They were getting pleasure from torturing me. They got pleasure from putting me in the psychiatric hospital when I wasn't delusional. They're monsters behind a mask. They're sadistic deceivers. They get off from my pain and suffering. And it's clear as day. They gaslighted me, and they made me out to be the craziest of crazy, but I was being tortured by sexual sadists. My mother, father, and stepfather. That's what happened here. People, rather than intervening on my behalf, either contributed to the torture or did nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment