Sunday, March 10, 2024

Cancer, Dying

Are you all my buddies and this will be happy? Do you eat this fast food crap too? Seriously though, hopefully no one gets cancer. Cancer sucks. Fast food can be yummy. I've been living an unhealthy life. I'm totally fucked.


But you never know, I could live the longest and surprise everyone. No one thought Brian Wilson would live this long.


Though, I'm fairly certain, you're in a house nearby, in solitude, and eating trash too. Please be kinder with all your social media posts about how you're buying all organic food. I get it. You have money. Hopefully, neither one of us gets cancer. Don't be a bully.


I hate that you want to live with me till we're 99-years-old post. Then the next post goes, your MD's new girlfriend. Realistically, if I get a terminal cancer diagnosis in a year or so, it's probably the fault of my psychopharmacologist. I want to think I'm loved.


There's a song by Alanis Morissette that goes "an old man turns 98, he wins the lottery, then dies the next day." I have a feeling the moment I get rich and famous, after a lifetime of hard work, I'll get a terminal cancer diagnosis. What are we waiting for? Make me famous.


If I were you, I'd crown me King as soon as possible. Time could literally be running out for me. Though, I'm not officially diagnosed with cancer as of my last physical. I feel it's coming real soon. Maybe it's hypochondria?


If you listened to my mother, she would have been dead from cancer 25 years ago, and she's still alive and kicking in her late sixties. So remind myself even though it feels like I'm dying to me, it felt to my mother like she was dying - and she's pretty much healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment