Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Owen Hart was a human sacrifice

So Owen Hart had sex with Stephanie McMahon and it was Triple H, not Stone Cold Steve Austin, that's the only realization I've come to.


So all the storylines about human sacrifices were about Owen? They really figured he would die? They really did a human sacrifice?


... And the joke is Vince Russo gets blamed even though it's Stephanie McMahon lol


Everything I'm seeing is just the tip of the iceberg.


Why do I think Owen Hart is a metaphor for me? Somebody says, I might have had sex with a billionaire's daughter. Possibly related to the New York Islanders. Though, I have no memory of it. Though, it was consensual, she hated me and wanted to turn me into a human sacrifice.


Or is this a FEELING OF CONVICTION about something that I SUSPECT is true. No one was turning me into a human sacrifice. Besides, I have no memory of it. That should indicate to me it's a delusion. Only believe things that I have a memory of.


No comments:

Post a Comment