Friday, March 8, 2024

Deadpool

I don't know how bad the hidden realities are - but we should totally be on the same team. Or we should've.


For what it's worth, I'm more like Deadpool than The Joker.


If this isn't about to get better, if psychiatric hospitals and more hell is coming up, just tend the rabbits like Of mice and Men quick and painless. Tell me I'll be a movie star. But just end the f****** nightmare. But I'm optimistic it's going to get better.


Somebody said I'm like an in real life Deadpool. I'm a shit head at times, an antihero, but can be very sweet too. Basically, I'm about to find love. Life's about to get real good. Then I'll get a cancer diagnosis right when good days arrive, unfortunately. Hey, it is what it is.


Let's call a spade a spade here... When I get well, I'll get cancer and die. It's now or never. So let's assemble a team of rejects called the x-force, then we'll all die in 30 seconds.


Even my bullies realize I'm a sweetheart and didn't deserve what happened to me, basically it's like Owen Hart, assuming I wasn't literally a human sacrifice - everyone feels sick about it. 


Instead of intervening, my father documented I was literally being tortured. So I'm not sure if I should thank him, or say "Fuck You!" Regardless, it's going to look bad for all my sadistic persecutors - and I'll be the king of the rejects for a hot minute.


Is George W. Bush my biological father and we're about to have a news story as big as September 11th? Assuming the game is not rigged and I'm doomed. Catch it. I'm coming to a feeling of conviction about a daydream. I don't have evidence of this.


ASSUMING George W. Bush is my biological father - and I'm like Benito Albino Mussolini - I'll never be able to prove it. Just throw me a bone. I'm a sweetheart.


Please leave me alone. I don't want to go to the psychiatric hospital for the millionth time. I'm just living in a solitary daydream world - not a danger. It's barbaric and torture. And I don't want to do injections - I hate hypodermic needles. Just leave me the hell alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment