Saturday, March 16, 2024

Otto Greenberg, Green Bunny

Assuming we get the Green Bunny comic strip green-lit by a major motion picture company like Disney and we're about to make a tremendous Austin Powers-like parody of a superhero movie - called Green Bunny:


I know people are suggesting we change the name of Otto Greenberg to David Greenberg because of Otto Warmbier, but man, I've grown attached to the Otto name for Green Bunny.


Another name we could test out, assuming Otto Greenberg is too controversial - is Owen Greenberg after Owen Hart. That's controversial. But not as controversial.


If I have a son, I might literally name the son Otto. I've also thought of the names William and Alexander. If I had a daughter, The only name I could think of to name her would be Elizabeth. However, that's the name of one of my ex-girlfriends. My wife might not like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment