Sunday, March 31, 2024

My Parents Are Sexual Sadists, Part 3

I know Dr. Garrett says it's not a credible idea my mother, father, and stepfather are all sexual sadists. They were all trying to kill me while creating the facade they were trying to help me. They were all trying to sabotage me. They were all getting pleasure from my suffering.


He'll say: no, you are suffering. But when you feel the constraints of your life you project onto your parents. You bring charges of sexual perversity. But your mother, father, and stepfather - they all love you.


Whatever. Bullshit. They were trying to kill me while creating a facade they were trying to help me. They were getting sexual pleasure from my suffering. it's obvious.


Like they say, even if it's true, which I believe it is, when you fight with monsters at some point you turn into an unempathetic monster yourself. i remember in my youth I used to see people tripping and falling and getting hurt - I used to feel bad for people. But they've put me through so much pain and suffering, I don't want to be a monster like them is my point. I want to enjoy my life. And I hope I don't get a terminal cancer diagnosis from the hell they put me through. I hope my best days are yet to come. I hope what's in my future isn't terminal cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment