Thursday, March 7, 2024

Nefarious Intentions

At this point, let's call a spade a spade here... Did they have nefarious intentions? Were they trying to fry my brain and render me a vegetable? Or is this simply schizoaffective disorder and everybody intended to help me and it's just a tragedy? Were people trying to sabotage me or is this exactly what it appears to be at face value? If I don't want to go to the psychiatric hospital - take my medications compliantly and socially engage in mental health recovery groups. Frankly, even if there is a hidden reality and they were trying to fry my brain and they were trying to render me a vegetable - what's done is done - and what are you going to do about it? I don't know if I could put them in jail. I don't know if they'll confess they had nefarious intentions or not, and nobody has confessed to me they were trying to sabotage me yet. So assume that not to be true. Assume I'm delusional. And take my medications compliantly because they say I need my antipsychotics. And the psychopharmacologist said he never had nefarious intentions. So just trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment