Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Psychiatric Medications (03 20 2024)

Am I going to be angry when I learn the truth?


The psychiatric medication has me really tired. I wish my mother would stop policing me and my father would stop coming over to watch me take the meds. Just let me make my own decisions and live my own life please. 


My father said: "I cant stop over tomorrow. Mom will watch tomorrow. Will be back on Friday." 


My mother said: "Andrew  you said if no injection you d take meds in front of us.   Why is it an issue unless your trying to stopping it.   If you stop it you can not stay here. You can not com.e over you need your own place.   Do what you want but not here.   I have ptsd from your stopping meds and getting out of it.  Look back 4 weeks st how crazy out of it u were.  You want AOT.  Good but im done fighting about it.   Be suck good go loose it all.  NOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!   I will force you out i live every day praying you ll get well and stay on recovery path." 


Let's call a spade a spade, I'm getting forced into taking medications. But it is what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment