Saturday, March 23, 2024

Daughter Of A Billionaire

While in fantasy, in theory, it might be fun to date the daughter of a billionaire. In fantasy, it might be fun to date the daughter of somebody incredibly rich and famous. It might be fun to date an extremely wealthy person because I have less than 2,000 dollars in my name, I'm disabled, I'm on SNAP food stamps, and if this billionaire came along... But then again, would a woman who's lived the billionaire existence really relate to me? Would she really be madly in love with me? Or would she look at me as a pathetic loser? Would she be bullying me? Would she be dehumanizing me?


Unfortunately, I probably need somebody who's lived a ghetto lifestyle like me, who's lived a rags-to-riches kind of lifestyle like me. Frankly, I probably wouldn't relate to the daughter of a billionaire. I probably wouldn't get along with the daughter of a billionaire. As much as in fantasy it seems like the movie Titanic - Rose falls in love with Jack and they live happily ever after. I probably need someone who's struggled severely a lot like me. I probably wouldn't relate to someone who's lived a privileged and beautiful existence their whole life. I probably need someone who's lived a ghetto existence their whole life. You know? 

I need someone who's been turned into a laughing stock and dehumanized. Somebody who isn't afraid to self-deprecate. Someone who isn't afraid to think of themselves as less than others. Somebody who wouldn't look down on you. Somebody who wouldn't be critical of you just because you eat food messy, or behave inappropriately. 

I think they say, that people who have true manners, who were raised right, if somebody is behaving awkward, weirdly, strangely they won't criticize you, they won't look down on you - they will make you feel like you belong at the table - they will make you feel like you belong. The daughter of a billionaire will probably be elitist, and upper class, and she'll look down on me as being a classless peasant. I probably need a woman who's lived a ghetto existence to be perfectly frank. I need a woman who won't look down on me. You know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment