Saturday, March 16, 2024

Main Character In A Movie

Somebody said: "Well bro, you thought you were the main character in the movie, well maybe you're just a side character." Obviously, I have a dream of being a movie star. I have a dream of being the central focus of a movie. But, you know what? If they want to make a movie about this, assuming you know... maybe I should start sabotaging the whole movie. Maybe I should start sabotaging all the artwork. Especially if they're going to make someone like Margot Robbie the star of the movie and they're going to make me out to be the monster and the villain. They're going to make me out to be Darth Vader. At that point, maybe I should start sabotaging the movie and say "This movie is not coming to fruition." I'll just pour gasoline all over the movie concept and ignite this movie idea on fire.

Or maybe it's going to be "feel good" and there are good intentions here? Maybe I'm going to be like the Kool-Aid man. I'm going to burst through my kitchen wall, and go to the other side, and adult. Basically, maybe I'll be like Hugh Hefner. They'll be tons of women. I don't know, man.

I don't know what the moral of the story is. If anything. Maybe the moral of the story is Hollywood is shit. Who cares about Hollywood? Who cares if you're in a superhero movie? Who cares if you're the star of a movie? There's homelessness. There's people living on the streets. There's poverty. Who cares about narcissism: Oh way, you look like a supermodel! You don't need to be a star of a movie. it would be fun making millions of dollars staring as Barbie, or Ken in my case. But realistically, I don't know. I just don't know.

Would I love to play Otto Greenberg? Would I love to play Green Bunny? Would I love to be the central focus of a movie, have everybody tell me what a genius I am, have tons of beautiful women, and be like Hugh Hefner? Of course. Who wouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment