Thursday, March 21, 2024

Emails, Dr. Garrett, March 2024, Find A Psychosocial

Dr. Garrett's Email:

Mar 21, 2024, 6:32 AM

I also signed the area of the form that lists a psychosocial as a requirement


My Emails:

Thanks Dr. Garrett


Dr Garrett said "I also signed the area of the form that lists a psychosocial as a requirement". Does that mean I am forced to go for a year?


Are you trying to force me to go on injectable and go to a PROS program for a year? Because frankly, I do not want that.


Somebody said I am going to a program for a year. Dr. Garrett said so in his email. They are trying to rehabilitate me into a human being. They want you to be a happy productive member of society. I don't want to go on injectable. I don't want to be FORCED to go to PROS.


If I'm going to a PROS program for a year and will be forced to be on injectable - I did this for a year back in 2012. It's unnecessary. Time is already running out for me. What, will I lose another year of my life in a mental health recovery group? It's time for me to succeed!


It'll be so much wasted time. A year down the drain! I want to fly off to Hollywood success with riches and fame. But it seems like the "dookie bus" is my future for the next year. Frankly, that's quite depressing. But I guess it's better than solitude in my room. Accept it.


Question for Dr. Garrett: Do you believe I have an autism diagnosis as well as schizoaffective? And do you think my problem is purely a product of my unpleasant middle school experience, and not genetic?


No comments:

Post a Comment