Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Pharmacologically Abusing Me

So they were abusing me pharmacologically and trying to give me cancer? I'm enraged and I need someone to love me. I know you're out there. Come now, please.


They were getting sexual pleasure from pharmacologically abusing me. It couldn't be more obvious. They were keeping me in solitude. Torturing me. At this point, just enjoy my life. If I get a cancer diagnosis soon - it is what it f****** is. They had nefarious intentions.


I'm going to hate them for torturing me and forcing me to pour my life down the drain. Realistically, enjoy my life. I'll hate them so much for what they've done. But unless I want to go to jail - which I don't - there's nothing I can do about it.


The doctors deserve to get sued. The sadistic persecutors should be in prison. But it's just not going to happen. They were without a doubt torturing me and trying to kill me while creating a facade they were helping. It wasn't my choice and it's obvious.


It's obvious they tortured, and are continuing to torture me. At this point, just leave me the hell alone and let me enjoy my life. Stop gaslighting me. It's obvious you're lying. They're not worried. They're getting sexual pleasure from bullying me.


I chased all my friends away. Honestly, and please be honest with me - do you think my parents have good intentions? Are they trying to help me? Or are they trying to make me snap?


Can someone arrive, love me, and help me end this nightmare?


Can these psychopaths leave me the fuck alone?


I'm very angry and feel alone. I feel like I have no friends. Feel like they enjoyed my suffering. Try to be calm. I think it's going to get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment