Sunday, March 3, 2024

Death Camp

So I want to think along the way somebody liked me. I want to think somebody was genuinely my friend. I want to think somebody had good intentions. But basically, everybody was a monster behind a mask, everybody was trying to kill me. They were making me feel alone. They were making me live in a death camp. They were making me waste my life. They were lying to me. They were gaslighting me. Basically, nobody loved me and everybody was trying to kill me, and everybody was trying to sabotage me. That's just the reality. I really wish at least Kelly, or somebody, or anybody loved me. But realistically, nobody did. Nobody gave a shit about me. They were trying to kill me. They were making me a human sacrifice. I want to think maybe in 2019 they had good intentions, it was a prank gone wrong, and it was like the blue blazer. But no, after torturing me for 20 years they intentionally gave me an HIV scare. They gaslit me into taking PrEP and they set me on fire. They were trying to make me live in a death camp. That's exactly what they were doing. And frankly, nobody cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment