Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Pharmacologically Abused (03 19 2024)

At this point, they've unofficially told me the HIV scare was PREMEDITATED and they conspired into getting me to take PrEP. They've unofficially told me the reason why too. But it's still UNOFFICIAL. I wish they'd OFFICIALLY CONFESS they did it to me with PREMEDITATED INTENT.


They're liars and gaslighters who will never tell me the truth about anything. I don't believe a word they say. I know the truth. I know they did it to me. I wish they'd be honest and transparent. But they won't be. They'll never be. They'll never admit it officially. 


The ONLY REASON I'm taking the psychiatric medicine in 2024 is not because I want to, for the record, it's because they're threatening to institutionalize me - with either the psychiatric hospital, a group home, or homelessness. I do not want that for obvious reasons.


I know the psychopharmacologist said he never had nefarious intentions with the mega regimen of psychiatric medications that I took for over ten years. I hope my mother and father's intentions were good too. I hope I wasn't being sadistically pharmacologically abused.


After taking PrEP, then the rabies vaccine in July 2022, I'm like enough of this mental household. I'm done taking this cancer-causing trash. But it led to two psychiatric hospitalizations in 2023. So I guess take the antipsychotics if I want to stay out of the hospital hellhole?


Let's call a spade a spade here. I'm not delusional. I'm just very intense and they're afraid if they tell me the truth it'll become a powder keg. But anyone who has been lied to and gaslit for this long has a right to be ENRAGED when he learns the truth. I'm a human being.


They're creating a facade they care about me but they couldn't care less. They were getting sadistic pleasure from my suffering. They were only pretending to help me. They're monsters behind a mask. They're SADISTIC DECEIVERS. It's OBVIOUS. They only care about themselves.


I'm not delusional. It was premeditated, intentional, and SADISTIC. They'll lie and gaslight me. They'll victim-blame me. But it was intentional torture. They belong in jail. Everyone knows it. How can I trust someone has good intentions when they've proven themselves liars?



No comments:

Post a Comment