Saturday, March 9, 2024

The Incredible Hulk

Remember in 2019, before the HIV scare, when I asked, do you know the reason they didn't make The Incredible Hulk 2? Then I proceeded to list all the reasons. Well, I think Green Bunny / The Soy Boy is about to transform from puny Bruce Banner. Or maybe it truly is a love story?


Assuming they are not preparing and doing damage control, we're not going to get the pathetic and nerfed MCU Hulk. We'll be getting a terrifying and horrifying version. But maybe they're bringing it in for a smooth landing. Trust the process.


Edward Norton wanted a dark Hulk trilogy where they explored the psychology of The Hulk like Batman - The Dark Knight. Marvel was like, nah! We'll replace you with Mark Ruffalo. All you need to know about this role is "Hulk angry! Hulk smash!" You care too much.


The joke is I really was a humiliation ritual and human sacrifice - I was being pharmacologically abused, kept in solitude, tortured - it's obvious. It was like a communist death camp. They were trying to give me cancer. Or are my chains internal, not maternal? Catch the tsunami.


Even if they confess it's communist death camp bad like I SUSPECT it is, even if they had nefarious intent, be calm, chill, zen. Don't actually transform into The Incredible Hulk. Control my emotions. Don't react to the TORTURE. Don't go to the psychiatric hospital over it.


Even if it's true, it wasn't exactly a death camp. Otto Warmbier was rendered a vegetable at 22 years old. I'm still alive and kicking at 36 years old. It's more a humiliation, isolation, pharmacological abuse, incel camp, then a North Korean prison. Regardless, it's BAD!


Maybe they aren't monsters behind a mask, SADISTIC DECEIVERS, who had nefarious intent? My life turned out horribly. But maybe the irony is they were neglecting me, but they really weren't trying to kill me while creating a facade they were helping? Maybe I'm emotional right now?


Someone said they were not really trying to murder Owen Hart, they were giving him a receipt for something, then they were going to make him Superman and give him the WWE Championship. Unfortunately, the receipt is what killed him.


No comments:

Post a Comment