Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Stardom, Torture, Neurological Damage

Basically, 23 years ago, I was on the brink of stardom about to become a multimillionaire but then they essentially “benched” me because I metaphorically dropped Margot Robbie on her neck. My parents would've been living the good life in Beverly Hills. Instead, we're in Massapequa.


Were they intentionally torturing me? Were they trying to give me neurological damage by keeping me in solitude, pharmacologically abusing, and depriving me of fun? I think it's pretty obvious they were only creating a facade they were trying to help, they were trying to kill me.


They were intentionally trying to give me the worst life imaginable and were getting sexual pleasure from my suffering. It was no "accident." They were torturing me and trying to cause neurological damage. It was nefarious. They knew exactly what they were doing.


They'll say it was "my choice. My chains are internal, not maternal." But let's call a spade a spade here - that's bullshit. It was sabotage and everyone knows it. They're monsters behind a mask, sadistic deceivers, who were TORTURING ME.


Fuck the Oscars. I'd like to thank the Hart family for realizing what an angelic little bunny I am. Hollywood is shit anyway. None of it is real. I've found true love. They want me to be the leader - but we're a team. I'll be captain if you'd like. You can be Assistant captain.


Or is the joke Oje Hart doesn't like me either? I sound delusional and schizoaffective like Kanye West and he's trolling me to get me to say ridiculous shit? It's not about to be a news story as big as September 11th - maybe we'll be like "The Beatles" soon, though?


I like how Bret and Owen Hart basically gaslight each other into thinking the whole feud was ridiculous, they're like blood is thicker than water, and form a villainous stable. They're like: we love each other.




It's not Oje Hart. It's my cousin. He's successful in the theater and movie industry. Everybody is lying to me. I'm not about to join the "Hart Foundation." They were torturing me, but we'll all gaslight each other into thinking it's true love, and have always loved each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment