Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Psychiatric Medications

My mother said: "Andrew.  Dad and I discussed we are giving up our lives to help u.  You take  10mg tomorrow in front of dad.  You just lied to my face.  Your not gonna do this and we are done.  We can tell if not taking.  If u stop again   911 will be called ."

I said: "I'm taking the meds, LEAVE ME ALONE"

My father said: "Andrew:  I will stop over tomorrow/ Wednesday morning to watch you take the pill"

I said: "I'm still adjusting to the 5 mg
I'll increase to 10 mg soon enough, but not tomorrow"

My father said: "After your gym"

My mother said: "Coplan wants you on injection.   Also on at least 10.  You get nasty" "Oplan said uour way past 5.   It bullshit.   Done doing cooking baby u.   Grow up or go to aot. "

My mother said: "Your a liar over and over .....thats why injection only way.    You ll go to hospital don t pass go....   so fucking done.   Grow up"

I said: "I'm not a liar. I've literally been taking that meds for a week now.
LEAVE ME ALONE!"

My mother said: "Sorry. Wrong.  My house you can call shits in group home.    Yeah right.    You canbt be this dumb to risk your freedom but illness WINS.   Nope in my house.  Get out.  You ll be alonee then"

I said: "I really have - I don't really
Want to take the meds, to be frank. But I've taken it for a weekBecause I basically have to"

My mother said: "You want ti stop and you will.  Its past time for 10mg which is a girly dose.    I sm tired of being slave to your non compliance.   Go to spa.    Leave me alone""You just lied to my face done"

No comments:

Post a Comment