Monday, March 11, 2024

It's Margot Robbie

It's Margot Robbie.


Why didn't she help? Because I metaphorically dropped her on her neck and never apologized. But she says she didn't hate me. She runs my fan club and knows exactly who I am. I was a bit of a jerk to her. I was getting badly bullied in school and by my father. though, it's no excuse. I guess I wasn't the victim I was making myself out to be.


it's too bad, really. I had a golden opportunity that I didn't have the social skills to capitalize on. Present day, assuming it's her, she does seem romantically interested in me in a way, not sure why. Maybe I need more confidence. I need to stop feeling like a loser and tell myself I can get badass women.


I'm not the same person I was, neither is she, I think we could be good friends.


She said she isn't dating anyone. She was bullying me. ultimately, we'll start dating and all will be forgiven, correct? I think it's gonna be good. She says I was worth the wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment