Thursday, March 28, 2024

Brain Cancer, Socially Engage, Social Media

I'm getting excruciating migraines every day. Though, I just had an MRI last year. I didn't have brain cancer or an impending stroke. I've been sitting in solitude all day, everyday. Bad mental health is deadlier than smoking a pack of cigarettes daily according to social media.


Is it time to go back to the neurologist and ask for ANOTHER MRI? She's going to think I'm a hypochondriac. I'll say I'm getting bad migraines. You don't understand, I was taking a mega regimen of psychiatric meds for over ten years and sit in solitude. She will think I'm insane.


Regardless if these years of hell have caused brain cancer or if I'm fine, the key to recovery is to get out of "solitary confinement", to socially engage, develop interpersonal relationships, a love life, get financially independent from my parents, and develop self-esteem.


Something to remember, although I'm suffering in solitude and there probably should be an intervention, no one is secretly getting perverse pleasure from my suffering. Not my mother, father, stepfather, or women watching me online. Though, I'm really suffering. It is projection.


Am I really suffering? Without a doubt. But my chains are internal, not maternal. No one is holding me at gunpoint. I'm anxious, agoraphobic, afraid of the world, and have no social skills. No one has me in a metaphorical chastity belt. It's my responsibility to meet a woman.


I've wasted a lot of time - over 20 years. But no one is coming to rescue me. I'm waiting for Godot to come. Get off social media and socially engage as much as humanly possible. Get determined to find love. No one is going to make me rich and famous from my social media content.


My parents tell me to "Avoid the caffeine."


Yeah, that's the problem (sarcasm).


As Dr. Coplan said they often put on a pot of coffee in AA. As Dr. Garrett said you don't have a love life or anything - enjoy a cup of coffee.


I have a cup or two. Caffeine isn't the problem here.

No comments:

Post a Comment