Monday, March 4, 2024

Nefarious Intentions

So Dr. Coplan and my mother had nefarious intentions with the mega regimen of medications she wanted me to take? I know they'll say there was no nefarious intent. But seriously, were they trying to turn me into a vegetable? Are they monsters behind a mask?


They basically made me a virgin sacrifice in late 2019 because Lady Gaga didn't like me? Someone said, "no it's just a conspiracy theory." The music video to Bad Romance isn't a confession it was all premeditated torture?


Is the story really I'm mentally ill and delusional? Is that the "hidden reality"? Someone said, "you are delusional. Reality is the higher power." Why do I feel the reality is I was like a slave in a death camp because Lady Gaga didn't like me, as absurd as that sounds.


Basically, I was really badly bullied and was so sick. I didn't realize I was a bully myself. Then again, I don't remember what I was like in the past. Even if I was a jerk, people change and aren't the people they were. Believe it or not, I wasn't a bad kid. I was anxious.


You saw me as Satan. But try to understand how badly I was getting bullied in middle and high school and how sick it made me.


The joke is even if it was a humiliation ritual, sabotage, and I was a human sacrifice. I was literally the funniest comedian alive today and the sacrifice was a lot funnier than it had any right to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment