Wednesday, March 20, 2024

They Don't Care

It's ridiculous. Their excuse options are they were literally trying to kill me while creating a facade they were helping me. Or choice two is, they couldn't care less what happened to me. They should've intervened but there were no nefarious or SADISTIC intentions. Both are bad.


I wish they'd stop acting like they care now. They only care because I turned myself into a badass artist. They are trying to revise history. For the longest time, they couldn't care less about me. They care because it's going to look horrible for them. Just admit the truth.


Let's call a spade a spade here, they couldn't care less if I died and were preparing for my funeral in 2008. Though, I was doing it to myself. They should've intervened. But at least they didn't care was honest. Now I can elevate their lives so they PRETEND they always loved me.


Like a seesaw, I'm going up and my sadistic persecutors OR people who couldn't care less about me, are going down and it's GLORIOUS. But don't seek revenge on these monsters. Instead, get massive success and enjoy my life. The best revenge is to live life well and to find love.


They were much more interested in the rich and famous people. The winners, not their severely mentally ill family member or friend. Now I'm going to be even more badass than the celebrities they idolized. They liked me but didn't care what happened because I was a loser back then.


Let's stop acting like you care now. I'm just the new "celebrity." The flavor of the month. Stop acting like you always cared. You didn't. If I go back down, you will go back to not caring about me. You only like me because I'm Mr. Suave and Mr. Cool. It's not love. Admit it!


I wish they'd just leave me alone for good and have a nice life without me. I'm being FORCED to take my psychiatric medications for the record - I'm not even delusional. They threaten me with institutionalization - like the psychiatric hospital, a group home, or homelessness.


Although I'm not delusional, they're afraid if they tell me the hidden realities it'll quickly become a powder keg. I disagree. I'm not dangerous. They want me medicated, not because I'm delusional, but because of the secrets they're keeping from me. I have a right to be angry.


What is my motivation for taking psychiatric medications? Frankly, it's just threats from my parents. They basically say: take the medications or else. If they want to force me to take meds - there's nothing I can do. It's my body, but I have no choice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment