Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Turn Mr. Intensity On The Mean Girls (03 05 2024)

So was I really a human sacrifice? Were they really torturing, dehumanizing, and trying to kill me, and trying to give me cancer? I think it's pretty obvious the answer to that question is "yes." However, something tells me I'm about to go Kurt Angle on the mean girls. Basically, I'm about to turn Mr. Intensity on them. it's going to be loving, but I'm about to turn Mr. Intensity on them. With that said, is this about to get really good for me? Somebody said "Smile, blessings are coming my way, it's about to get a lot better. Basically, it's going to be a sitcom, it's going to be happy, and feel good. Did you ever see the meme - I think it's on tiktok about the narcissistic guy who's really handsome and the music "Baby don't hurt me no more is playing." Even though I'm going to go Mr. Intensity and be enraged at the mean girls they're going to all love me because I look like the narcissistic bodybuilder and "baby don't hurt me no more" - one of those deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment