Sunday, March 31, 2024

My Parents Are Sexual Sadists, Part 2

My father said "Disturbing. Thanks for destroying Easter Sunday. 


Stop being a bully."


My mother said "YOU RUINED EASTER.  LEAVE US ALONE.  EVERYONE LEFT THANKS  YOUR PURE MONSTER.  I TOLD YOU DON T COME IF THOUGHTS BUT NO YOU HAVE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING.    EVIL.  AFTER U ATE, YIU ENJOYED.    LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE"


My father said "And this is why that guy is reporting you to the police and authorities."


Oh, come on! My parents are sexual sadists. it's clear as day. They were getting perverse pleasure from my suffering. They're gaslighting me. I'm the passive one. It's a hostile dependent relationship. I'm the one who is getting abused. And it's pretty clear as day. I'm the victim here. They're making themselves out to be the victims... But they're the monsters. They're the ones who are evil. They're the sexual sadists. They're the ones who metaphorically raped me.


No comments:

Post a Comment