Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Pharmacologically Abuse

Please stop with the sensationalistic Owen Hart narrative, it's ridiculous. If you had nefarious intentions with the mega regimen of psychiatric medication, admit it, you're my parents for Christ's sake you should have been trying to help me, not torture me. 


I'm looking for honesty and transparency. If you got pleasure from watching me sit in solitude, pour my life down the drain, and take a mega regimen of medications - confess it. Were your intentions to help me? Don't do sensationalistic WWE. Admit your intentions.


I'm looking for honesty. Did you have nefarious intentions when it came to the mega regimen of medications? I was a vulnerable mental patient who needed somebody to help him. I really want to think I wasn't being kept in solitude. I really want to think your intentions were good.


I personally think you're lying to me and your intentions were nefarious. Now you want to do revisionist history. But unfortunately, you cannot change the past. I wish you would admit I was being pharmacologically abused. It was sadistic.


I wish you'd say your intentions were always good, you were not trying to give me cancer, you didn't get pleasure from my suffering. You're not a monster behind a mask. You weren't creating a facade you were helping, but secretly was torturing me. That's what I wish was true.


My chains are internal, not maternal as they say. Ultimately, if my mother didn't care I'd be homeless. I sat in solitude taking a mega regimen of medications I didn't want to take... But I'm assuming it wasn't intended to be a death camp. It's just tragic really.


No comments:

Post a Comment