Sunday, March 3, 2024

They Did It

They did it to me, everyone knows the did it, but everyone is lying, correct?


Is the irony it wasn't Lady Gaga, Kelly, or my family even though it appears that way? They were trying to help me. Was the monster behind a mask Dr. Garrett? Or was I The Blue Blazer. It was one big humiliation ritual before they ultimately sacrificed me.


Even though they were using the name Lady Gaga and Kelly... They all adored me. The person who gaslit me into taking PrEP was really Dr. Garrett. Or was this a monster behind a mask - Nazi conspiracy? That's false evidence... Believe it or not. Kelly and my family love me.


Basically, it's always been Lady Gaga and my family. I knew her and didn't even realize it.


I bullied her in my childhood - it's bad, but not that bad - so they isolated me they planned to come back and I'd be like James Bond, but I then DR. GARRETT gaslit me into taking PrEP.


She would text me while I was solitary. It's just chilling in hindsight.


It's the biggest regret is of our family.


I'm was the goat... The scapegoat 


Good luck proving the fiend is Dr. Garrett.


Maybe they ALL KNEW, not just Dr. Garrett. They really gaslit me into taking PrEP.  Though, they'll lie and say they didn't. They wanted me to sit with the pain. But now blessings are coming my way. Things are about to get better.


No comments:

Post a Comment