Sunday, March 10, 2024

Andrew McMahon

Someone said: smile, Vince McMahon gambled his whole company on this. Wait, what? Back in 2003? I think the gamble will pay off in a wholesome way in 2024, BUT apparently it didn't initially go according to the plan. It initially was a disaster. Now it's the greatest artwork ever.


Unless, of course, it's still a disaster. But I'm optimistic in 2024 it's a lot happier. A lot of the stuff is shades of grey. I'll be seen as Mark Wahlberg, not Joran van der Sloot. Though, I really was getting badly bullied too. It's going to be like the rock band Nirvana.


Maybe it's still a horror story, not a love story. Maybe puny Bruce Banner, the soy boy, green bunny is about to explode into The Incredible Hulk. Or maybe, though I didn't know, they did, and they're bringing it in for a smooth landing. Maybe I'll be Andrew McMahon very soon.


Though, I made the biggest fumble in human history, the irony is I'm the sweetest guy ever. I'm also not an angelic little bunny - I've bullied people. Over the years, were peoples intentions nefarious? Or were they genuinely trying to help me? Was I really a human sacrifice?


Were they trying to render me a vegetable, give me schizoaffective disorder, pharmacologically abuse, and torture me in solitude? Or is that why the Andrew is a monster narrative is now shades of grey? I'm hoping at a certain point they tapped out and it became a love story.


My parents have been lying and gaslighting me for 25 years. Assuming they didn't have nefarious intentions, and the plan was to make me Andrew McMahon - they have some serious explaining to do. Frankly, I don't think they can explain away what they have done in a wholesome way.


No comments:

Post a Comment