Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Unloved

Has it never been a delusion? Have I been unloved for my whole life? I've never really had a love life with a romantic partner. I've been dependent on my parents. I wanted to think I was going to be a Hollywood superstar, or a millionaire, or a billionaire - and I was posting on social media hoping to achieve that dream. 


But is what's going to happen - am I going to be pushing up daiseys? Am I going to get a terminal illness like cancer soon? Am I going to drop dead? Am I going to go my entire life without having been loved? 

Were people getting sadistic pleasure from my suffering, from dehumanizing, and bullying me? Is that what happened? Nobody loved me. Everybody was getting pleasure from my suffering. Nobody had good intentions. And frankly, I'm probably going to get a terminal cancer diagnosis soon and drop dead. Is that basically what my life is going to be? I'm just going to go my entire life without having ever been loved? Is that really it?

No comments:

Post a Comment