Sunday, March 17, 2024

Some Posts (03 17 2024)

I want Kelly back and everyone knows it. But assuming she wants me, she's got a lot of explaining to do, is our relationship damaged beyond repair? It's been over two years - it's time to move on. Basically, yeah, it's tragic but the relationship is destroyed, correct?


So they say the most entertaining outcome is the most likely like a soap opera. What would that be? Would it be me finding true love with someone and finally being happy? Or would it be me getting locked in jail or the psychiatric hospital? Frankly, the latter is too sad.


If I find true love, who would it be with? Margot Robbie? She's been waiting 23 years for me? 


Then what's next - am I going to find out I really am the biological son of Syd Barrett, or Brian Wilson, or George W. Bush?


Or is this really all DELUSIONS? Do I sound INSANE?


There was a woman I had a crush on back in 2010. Her name was Lily. I ASSUMED she didn't like me - but maybe she does? Who is Sam? Is he dating or married to Lily? If so, is Lily "Kelly's" sister? Are they all GENUINELY MY BUDDIES? Then what would that mean about Margot Robbie?


No comments:

Post a Comment