Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Intentions

Even if I made some mistakes, even if I was a bully in some way, I want to think people's intentions were generally good. I don't want to think I'm a human sacrifice. I want to think people weren't abusing me pharmacologically. i want to think people weren't keeping me in solitude. I want to think at least my parents, and maybe I had genuine friends 1 or 2 at least, I want to think at least somebody's intentions were good. i don't want to think I was a human sacrifice and humiliation ritual. I want to think people were generally doing the right thing by me. My doctors, especially Dr. Coplan and Dr. Garrett, my parents, even if there are people who don't like me I wouldn't wish a death camp on somebody I didn't like. the people who bullied me in my youth, for example, I wouldn't wish them living in a death camp. Do I want to succeed and they be failures? Yeah. I would love to succeed more than my bullies. Am I going to help my bullies? Probably not. But I wouldn't wish pharmacological abuse and for them to live in a death camp. I wouldn't torture them. I wouldn't get pleasure from their suffering. I'd just say "I'm not going to help you."

No comments:

Post a Comment