Wednesday, March 13, 2024

I think I knew Margot Robbie

Yeah, I think I knew Margot Robbie but didn't even realize it.


I didn't just know a real life Harley Quinn... I knew literally the fictional Harley Quinn too lol


Soooo. Am I getting dropped from the rafters?


If they don't have a plan - when I discover the hidden realities I'll literally transform into The Incredible Hulk. However, I SUSPECT they're bringing it in for a smooth landing and someone, possibly Margot Robbie, is in my old blue bedroom in solitude for the past four years.


Someone said if I went smashing through my kitchen wall (my old bedroom is on the other side)... Maybe I'd be like the Kool-Aid man and say "ooooh yeah!" Although the suffering was BAD, maybe this is about to end with me as a very happy bunny, not as a human sacrifice.


No comments:

Post a Comment