Thursday, March 7, 2024

Gaslighting, Psychiatric Medication

Basically, they're gaslighting me. They're telling me how I'm delusional - which I'm not. They're telling me I'm the abusive one when I couldn't be more chill. I couldn't be more non reactive to the screaming, and shouting. They scream "you need medication!" Why do I need medication? Everything I'm saying is probably true, I'm not delusional, and you're the one screaming and shouting at me like a lunatic and I'm standing there awaiting a confession basically. So why do I need psychiatric medication when I'm probably the most healthy person in the household? It really is quite ridiculous and surreal. i think the only reason they want me on psychiatric medication, quite frankly, is because the hidden realities are very bad. I bet you even if I found out the hidden realities - I don't want to go to jail or the psychiatric hospital - I bet you I'd be like alright, it is what it is. It is what it is. I'm like the sweetest guy and IU didn't deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment