Sunday, March 10, 2024

Some Posts (03 10 2024)

Interestingly, almost ten years to the day I made the swiftie video, my first video about her, I heard Taylor Swift at the same Starbucks. I guess it's not that interesting. She's been all over the radio for the past ten years.


There's a Limp Bizkit song Out Of Style. It basically goes we should be on the mother fucking same team. Fred Durst is more likable as he gets older. He was a douche when he was younger. Though, I now understand it was intentional. The middle aged Fred Durst seems kinder.


For what it's worth, it really hurts that it happened, but assuming no one gets a terminal cancer diagnosis... Maybe we're on the best timeline too? Maybe not the best timeline for positive mental health and fun, but definitely in terms of creating epic artwork.


I'm a forgiving person and will forgive the HIV scare assuming a good reason is given. But was it really necessary? I think the years in solitude in the communist death camp was enough. If you say it had to happen, I suppose you have a plan and it's not torture.


It's tragic. I was on a date a few weeks ago with NOT Olivia Rodrigo and I couldn't care less. All I wanted was an explanation as to why I was given the HIV scare. That's all I cared about. I couldn't focus on the date at all. At least now they unofficially told me. I can move on.


Getting betrayed by Kelly was so devastating, that nothing even mattered anymore, because I GENUINELY LOVED AND TRUSTED HER. They're like: Andrew, thinking about your past - is there anyone who might feel this way about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment