Thursday, March 7, 2024

virgin sacrifice

Try to realize not everyone can be dishonest with me, if everybody is saying it's schizoaffective disorder, then that's what it is. I had years of trauma, but not sadistic torture. Did I suffer a lot? Yes. But no one had nefarious intent. I was not a human sacrifice, correct?


Let's say hypothetically speaking it's true, I was a virgin sacrifice for their pleasure, at this point, I need the abilify because of the hell I was put through. But they'll say that's a suspicion that I'm coming to a feeling of conviction about it. There's not enough evidence.


But let's call a spade a spade here, I was being gaslit and sadistically tortured. They were getting sexual pleasure from keeping me in a death camp. It's obvious. But I just won't be able to prove it. Though it will be obviously true.


Take my medication compliantly, let's realize it's psychosis, let's avoid a psychiatric hospitalization. Even though what happened to me is extremely sad, I was not being tortured, no one had nefarious intentions - let's avoid the psychiatric hospital. It's DELUSIONS.


Is the irony the woman I bullied is the one who helped me prove I was being sexually and pharmacologically abused - and was indeed a virgin sacrifice?

No comments:

Post a Comment