Friday, March 15, 2024

Psychiatric Medications (03 15 2024)

They say I was not being pharmacologically abused - no one had nefarious intentions. Overmedicated? Yes. Did I want to take the meds? No. Regardless of intent, I feel the medications with solitude have caused neurological damage, dementia, and so on. It's very frustrating.


They say the medicine is helping, not hurting me. No one was a pharmacological abuser during the mega regimen years (2011 - 2022). Also, they say the medicine protects the brain cells, it does not destroy them and renders you a vegetable. Maybe I was born this way?


I was asked: what my motivation was for taking the medicine? Well, threats from my mother and wanting to stay out of the psychiatric hospital. But I should want to take it to eliminate feelings of conviction about what I suspect (delusions), not because they say take it or else.


No one was getting sadistic pleasure from watching me sit in solitude, while taking a mega regimen of medications I didn't want to take and developing neurological damage. My chains were internal, not maternal. It is tragic what happened to me. But no one had nefarious intent.


Even if it was premeditated and sadistic, it's like Murry Wilson hitting Brian Wilson in the head and causing him to become deaf in his ear. It's not Margot Robbie, or anyone's fault, possibly the psychiatrists - but they'll say they NEVER had nefarious intent. Case closed.


No comments:

Post a Comment