Sunday, March 10, 2024

Tortured

So basically, nobody liked me, nobody was trying to help me. They wanted me to sit in solitude. They wanted me to get rendered a vegetable. They wanted me to rot in solitary confinement. They wanted me to get pharmacologically abused. So basically, the reality is, I was getting tortured. That's really the reality? Those are the hints I'm being given. People were getting pleasure from watching me descend into madness. they were trying to render me a vegetable. The hints I'm being given are people were torturing me. I want to think at some point maybe people's intentions weren't nefarious. Maybe people weren't trying to give me cancer.


The more hints that are being released to me, slowly, but surely - it seems people were legitimately torturing me. It seems I was literally being tortured. Then again, I wasn't literally in a death camp. I mean, look at Otto Warmbier - he was literally rendered a vegetable. I just sat in solitude. They'll say your chains were internal, not maternal - you were anxious - you were agoraphobic. It was your choice. It was more like a humiliation, involuntarily celibate, pouring your life down the drain, financially dependent, and eating the worst foods death camp. It's more like a comedic communist death camp. But were their intentions nefarious? I think it's pretty clear they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment