Friday, March 8, 2024

They unofficially told me why

So I was a humiliation ritual and human sacrifice. Although they didn't officially tell me the reason... They unofficially told me why. I was destined for big things. Instead I had a sick feud with Steve Blackman. I'll probably get cancer soon then die. It is what it is.


Although people are hinting to me that's the reason. To be honest, I don't have a memory of it. Don't come to a feeling of conviction over hints they're giving me. Only trust my face value memories - not things that I suspect are true. No one has confessed or corroborated it.


In the grand scheme of things, although I wasn't socially engaging or having fun, I was creating masterpiece artwork. They might've given me a recipe for it Brooklyn style. Though, they haven't officially confessed it. We'll be like Nirvana. Though, I'll probably get cancer soon.


Assuming my suspicions that I'm coming to a feeling of conviction about, possibly delusions, are true - even though what happened to me feels like a death camp. I don't think people will be really empathetic with me. Again, I don't have a memory of anything really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment