Friday, March 29, 2024

Describing Artwork (03 29 2024)

So I'm going to describe to you the artwork I created yesterday on March 28, 2024, at my art class.

In the first one, you see a heart and a lot of sad faces... And it says a "heartbreaking betrayal." Basically, I think my ex-girlfriend wasn't really my ex-girlfriend and she wound up betraying me in a heartbreaking kind of way.

What do I mean? Well, I suspect maybe it was orchestrated by my mother or father, but I suspect she actually had money and because of certain websites I went on... maybe I was kind of like a... Basically, you see her who is not my friend, you see her holding money, and she says: "I know how much you suffered, troubled man. But you will be "loved."" I'm like this manchild in his striped shirt. I don't want to use the term, but basically, she had money and I was being used for my beautiful looks I guess. Or is this not the case? I don't know.

And the last one is Satan. And Satan is dressed in a blue shirt so I guess it's a little bit like The Blue Blazer, assuming if I was being used for my looks, I'm assuming the HIV thing and me taking PrEP wasn't premeditated. you see Satan and he says: "I just want love." It's a little bit like Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones. Oh, we sympathize with Satan. I don't know if I was necessarily calling myself Satan in this one. Because I don't think of myself as Satan. I think of myself as angelic, good, a kind person.

But basically, I don't know. Maybe I wasn't being used? Maybe I wasn't something somebody paid for? I don't know. I just don't know. But this is this artwork. Maybe it's all daydreams becoming real, fantasy, delusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment