Saturday, March 23, 2024

HIV Scare (03 23 2024)

Just tell me the truth. The HIV scare was PREMEDITATED and I was gaslit into taking PrEP. It's OBVIOUS at this point.


They say the HIV scare being premeditated is a delusion but it couldn't be more obvious there's a hidden reality and something nefarious was going on. I wish they'd confess the truth - but it's ruined over four years. Put it behind me for good. Though, it's obvious they're lying.


They say there is no hidden reality but there are OBVIOUSLY major secrets. They gaslit me into having an HIV scare and taking PrEP. I think they're afraid if they tell me the truth it'll become a powder keg - so they'll lie to me for the rest of my life. But they did it to me.


Dr. Garrett said: I believe they intentionally “gaslit” me to make me fear HIV. Instead of facing the anxieties I feel when I try to remain engaged with the real world, I blame others for making me feel anxious rather than acknowledging that I am the source of the anxiety I feel.


Dr. Garrett said: I flip back and forth between regarding myself as being delusional as a result of a “tsunami of emotion” to re-affirming my conviction that my mother (or whoever) is a sadist who is the bane of my existence, that my parents and others are “gaslighting” me.


Dr. Garrett said: I am preoccupied in my emails with demands that my parents “confess” to what they are doing, which never happens because my parents are not engaged in the clandestine plots I imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment